- VAJRASANA (DIAMOND POSE):
- Firstly, you need to sit on your legs, make sure that the floor is flat and plain.
- Place your right palm on right knee, and left palm on left knee. Sit straight, and close your eyes.
- Now, slowly inhale, then exhale. While exhaling, relax your body.
- Continue this process for five minutes. If you are comfortable, then you can extend it for more fifteen to twenty minutes. You can also perform this asana before consuming food. Baba Ramdev
- MANDUKASANA (FROG POSE):
- You need to sit on your legs, same as Vajrasana.
- Take your left palm, and place it on your naval area. After that, put your right palm on left side.
- Take a deep breath, and by exhaling bend forward. Remain in this pose as much time as you can, and get back it the previous pose by inhaling.
- You can do this asana for three to five times.
- BALASANA (CHILD’S POSE):
- You need to sit on your knees, make sure that your bottom touches your heels.
- Put your palms on the floor, and hand on your thighs.
- Exhale slowly by bringing your chest between your knees, and move your hand forward i.e., stretch it straight.
- Remain in the same pose for two to three minutes. Now, get back to the previous pose. You can do this asana for five to ten times.
- ARDHA MATSYENDRASANA (HALF TWIST POSE):
- Sit straight and stretch your legs.
- You need to bend your left leg, and with your left feet touch your right bottom. Put your right leg outside and touch your right feet to the ground. Make sure that your spine is straight.
- You need to turn your upper body by exhaling to the right, and touch your left hand with your right feet. After that put your right hand behind you on the ground.
- Remain in this position for twenty to thirty seconds. After this you can hold it for three to five minutes. Now relax your body. Repeat this asana reverse the whole process. ( i.e., bending your right leg, and bringing left feet outside knee.)
- GOMUKHASANA (COW FACE POSE):
- You need to sit straight, and stretch your legs.
- Fold your left leg such that your left feet should touch your bottom, then put your right leg on your left leg, where left feet should touch the ground. Your breath should be normal.
- Now, take your both hands in such a way, in which your right hand should touch your back shoulder from upside, and left hand should be able to hold your right hand from back of your body. Hold both your hands with fingers.
- Remain in this pose for three to five minutes, then relax your body. You can also repeat the same on the other side. know more about latest covid 19 by WHO